Friday, October 17, 2008

Ode to Brolin

My brain is absolutely fried. I can't think of anything to write. I just think 8-7, 8-7, 8-7, over and over again, followed by something along the lines of "never bring your best reliever in when your team is up 7-0, because that way if he gets in trouble and gives up a few runs, you can't replace him with your best reliever, because he's the guy out there who just got in trouble and gave up a few runs, and we're gonna have to look at Youkilis' beard for another decade at least, and the Rays are gonna leave Tampa, and Evan Longoria is gonna end up with a drug problem but somehow get clean just in time to play for the Rangers, and my last hope for having a hometown team win the World Series is gone forever, because although I have a few hometowns, only one has ever had a team, and it's probably moving to Oklahoma city in a few years."

Anyway, I still can't think of anything to write. So I just thought you might like to look at some pictures of Josh Brolin. That guy's fucking awesome.

Zombie Josh Brolin

Oh, sorry. Zombie Josh Brolin, for real.

Intimidate Denzel Josh Brolin.

Brain surgery Josh Brolin.

Cowboy Josh Brolin!

Cowboy Josh Brolin, pt II.

Monkey Face Josh Brolin

Imminent Dog Death Josh Brolin.

Clean Cut Josh Brolin? Uh, is this some sort of photoshop job, maybe?

Oh, here he is: Josh Brolin. Stage Left: Russell Fuckin' Crowe.

I hope you enjoyed that. I did!

3 comments:

Fox said...

I'm an Astros fan myself, so I can empathize with your pain. I think ESPN's Bill Simmons said it best today when he said "Tampa Bay baseball fans just felt their first gut punch."

Is that true about the Rays leaving Tampa? Is it me, or does Florida not really support their baseball teams that well? The Marlins attendance is always down. Granted, neither team have had great owners in the past, but...

Fletch said...

How can you not have a "Goonie Brolin" pic?!?

Please don't forget that Brolin has several points deducted for being involved with Hollow Man..

Evan Derrick said...

Where is GOONIES Josh Brolin? WHERE I SAY?!?!?!